Just over a year ago I treated myself to a Pfaff Creative 2.0. I really like it. I have a Janome 9000 which I do like very much, and also a Janome 300e embroidery only machine. The Pfaff lets me do a much larger design than the 300e and I like the IDT (integrated dual feed) too. I made this box almost as soon as I had the Pfaff just to sew a design. I stitched onto some silk, possibly I should have used two layers of the stabiliser.
I have visions of having all three machines embroidering at once and me running back and forth changing thread colours.... just imagine all the beeps coming from the machines saying I'm next change my thread!
I cut the box shapes out of greyboard. I bought the box templates some time ago from a patchwork show so I always draw round the templates rather than use them! There is a lot of glueing to do, the box is lined with a magenta coloured fabric, but I forgot to take a picture before I gave the box to my daughter for her necklaces.
Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment